MICROTRAK 4 laser displacement sensor
Undoubtedly an essential measurement tool for process automation, quality control and tool automation control.
Compact digital laser displacement sensor head with stable and accurate measurements
The latest 1D laser displacement sensor from MTI provides excellent speed and accuracy for even the most difficult applications and provides data output and power through a single USB cable.
The Microtrak™ 4 is the ultimate laser measurement sensor for measuring height, thickness, displacement, vibration, and more, with a sensor frame rate of 40k Samples/sec. and linearity of 0.03% FSO (Full Scale Output) accuracy and repeatability are assured.
This easy-to-setup precision laser triangulation sensor has a built-in 5 color position indicator making it easy to determine the initial gap setup and for monitoring rudimentary performance during machine maintenance without referring to an external controller.
Programmable cut-time feature:
The bridging function ignores hole and cut-outs on objects for in process gap control and measurement
- Resolution down to 0.03µm
- No separate power supply needed – Power supply from your computer’s USB port and at the same time provides all digital output
- CMOS sensor full frame rate of 40,000 per second
- Accurate and repeatable measurements from highly reflective to dull surfaces
- Specular and Glass Models available
- Configuration/DAQ software and dll included to provide ultimate flexibility in data collection and processing
- Auto gain circuitry – Automatically determines and adjusts the ideal laser power needed for different types of surfaces
- Programmable Cut-time feature – The bridging function ignores hole and cut-outs on objects for in process gap control and measurement
- No controller Needed – Built-in 5-color position indicator determines nominal laser gap setting and distance placement without the need for a controller
- Software Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, Windows® 7 and Window® 8
|Product Info||Technical Specifications|
|P/N||Model||Measurement Range||Accuracy||Min. Range||Stand-Off||Resolution||Noise||Spot Size||Interface||Type||Frequency Response||Request Info|
|8000-7040||DTS-025-02||2mm (0.08″)||0.03% FSO||23.75mm (0.93″)||25mm (0.98″)||0.038 µm||0.05 µm RMS||28 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-025-02|
|8000-7032||DTS-025-04||4mm (0.16″)||0.03% FSO||22.5mm (0.88″)||25mm (0.98″)||0.076 µm||0.10 µm RMS||28 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-025-04|
|8000-7033||DTS-050-10||10mm (0.39″)||0.03% FSO||43.75mm (1.71″)||50mm (1.95″)||0.191 µm||0.25 µm RMS||40 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-050-10|
|8000-7034||DTS-050-20||20mm (0.78″)||0.03% FSO||37.5mm (1.46″)||50mm (1.95″)||0.382 µm||0.50 µm RMS||40 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-050-20|
|8000-7035||DTS-120-20||20mm (0.78″)||0.03% FSO||107.5mm (4.19″)||120mm (4.68″)||0.382 µm||1.25 µm RMS||100 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-120-20|
|8000-7036||DTS-120-40||40mm (1.56″)||0.03% FSO||95mm (3.71″)||120mm (4.68″)||0.763 µm||2.5 µm RMS||100 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-120-40|
|8000-7037||DTS-200-100||100mm (3.9″)||0.03% FSO||137.5mm (5.36″)||200mm (7.8″)||1.907 µm||6.25 µm RMS||100 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-200-100|
|8000-7038||DTS-300-200||200mm (7.8″)||0.03% FSO||175mm (6.83″)||300mm (11.7″)||3.815 µm||12.5 µm RMS||130 µm||USB||RED Laser, 3R Laser Class||40kHZ||Request Infomation on DTS-300-200|
|Not finding what you’re looking for? MTI offers custom solutions More Info About MTI’s Custom Solutions|
Industries & Applications For This Product
|Automotive||Depth||Tire tread inspection with 1D laser sensor|
|Transportation||Surface||Road surface quality|
|Industrial||Depth||DC Motor / Commutator Bar|
|Industrial||Level||Powdered metal level|
|Industrial||Dimensions||Fill Height of Construction Blocks|
|Aviation/ Aerospace||Amplitude||Jet Turbine Blade Vibration|
|Consumer Electronics||Surface||Camera shield measurement|
See our Products in Action
At MTI Instruments, we offer advanced sensing and physical measurement technology in products that range from basic sensors to complete, fully integrated measurement systems.
Looking for similar or complementary products? Browse the following products.
We make every effort, if feasible, to maintain, service and support our legacy products.