Accumeasure Modular Capacitance Rack System
Multi-channel capacitance system designed for displacement, position and gap measurement
The Accumeasure TM 500 compact multi channel capacitance rack system accepts up to 6 capacitance amplifiers. Capacitance sensors are used to measure position, thickness, dynamic motion, vibration, run-out of conductive and semi-conducting materials where high resolution and accuracy of up to sub nanometer are required. Select from the standard AS-563 (for grounded targets) or the proprietary push/pull AS-562 (ungrounded targets) in any combination. The modular design allows customers to populate the rack with their required number of measurement channels for thickness or single ended displacement measurements.
Compact by design, the Accumeasure TM 500 capacitve sensing sensor is ideal for in vehicle testing of brake rotors, axle runout, or thermal expansion testing using the DC model. Multiple racks may be synchronized together for multichannel operation on a common surface to avoid inter-channel interference.
- Resolution down to 0.03µm
- No separate power supply needed – Power supply from your computer’s USB port and at the same time provides all digital output
- CMOS sensor full frame rate of 40,000 per second
- Accurate and repeatable measurements from highly reflective to dull surfaces
- Specular and Glass Models available
- Configuration/DAQ software and dll included to provide ultimate flexibility in data collection and processing
- Auto gain circuitry – Automatically determines and adjusts the ideal laser power needed for different types of surfaces
- Programmable Cut-time feature – The bridging function ignores hole and cut-outs on objects for in process gap control and measurement
- No controller Needed – Built-in 5-color position indicator determines nominal laser gap setting and distance placement without the need for a controller
- Software Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, Windows® 7 and Window® 8
Industries & Applications For This Product
See our Products in Action
At MTI Instruments, we offer advanced sensing and physical measurement technology in products that range from basic sensors to complete, fully integrated measurement systems.
Looking for similar or complementary products? Browse the following products.
We make every effort, if feasible, to maintain, service and support our legacy products.