Photovoltaic/Solar | Metrology System
Undoubtedly an essential measurement tool for process automation, quality control and tool automation control.
Multi-channel thickness, TTV and bow measurement module for in-process monitoring of solar/photovoltaic wafers and other materials.
High-speed, multi-channel thickness, TTV and bow measurement module for in-process monitoring of solar/photovoltaic wafers and other materials.
- Up to three thickness channels per rack
- Proprietary MTII push/pull capacitance probes work with all wafer types
- Minimum, maximum, average and total thickness variation measurements
- Bow measurement (3 probe pairs required)
- Integrated data aquisition and control electronics
- Fast Ethernet communications ports for production rates up to 5 wafers per second
- Scalable for increased number of thickness line scans
- Digital I/O for interface with existing wafer handling equipment
- Windows® based control program for local or remote data monitoring
- Windows® based DLL package for integration with existing control PC’s
- Standard and custom probe sizes available
|Product Info||Technical Specifications|
|P/N||Model||Measurement Range||Stand-Off||Interface||Type||Request Info|
|8000-4316-001||PV-1000 Thickness System -1||Select PP Probes||Select PP Probes||Ethernet||up to 6 Channel Rack||Request Infomation on PV-1000 Thickness System -1|
|8000-4316-002||PV-1000 Thickness System -2||Select PP Probes||Select PP Probes||Ethernet||up to 6 Channel Rack||Request Infomation on PV-1000 Thickness System -2|
|8000-4316-003||PV-1000 Thickness System -3||Select PP Probes||Select PP Probes||Ethernet||up to 6 Channel Rack||Request Infomation on PV-1000 Thickness System -3|
|Not finding what you’re looking for? MTI offers custom solutions More Info About MTI’s Custom Solutions|
At MTI Instruments, we offer advanced sensing and physical measurement technology in products that range from basic sensors to complete, fully integrated measurement systems.
Looking for similar or complementary products? Browse the following products.
We make every effort, if feasible, to maintain, service and support our legacy products.