TSC-4800A Tachometer Signal Conditioner System
Programmable tachometer conditioner for engine monitoring
and testing systems
Programmable tachometer conditioner for engine monitoring and testing systems
The state of the art speed resolver/signal conditioning unit capable of working with all types of engine speed signals. Whether you are testing engines with a long tooth or short tooth embedded N1 signal, if you have engines with older high-voltage tachometer generators, or if you are testing engines with the new offset tooth design, the TSC-4800A will condition all of these types of signals. The TSC-4800A conditioning algorithms and web server software can be upgraded with new software supplied by MTI Instruments. It’s rapidly configurable out of the box and operational in minutes.
- Compatible with all turbine engines including turbofan, turboprop, industrial and power generation equipment
- Resolves any tachometer system including Long, Short, Offset tooth signals and Tachometer Generators
- Permits the selection of multiple input sources for each channel
- Can be configured to condition up to three (3) individual speed signals
- Generates a “Normal” output signal for engines with N1 tachometer generators and for most N2 and N3 signals
- Can also condition signals that come from engine FADEC systems or other instrumentation
- Accept input signals from optical and laser sensors
- 4 USB ports (2 front/2back) and an Ethernet port on the rear
- Can be fully controlled via the operator console, remote data system or the WEB through the internet
At MTI Instruments, we offer advanced sensing and physical measurement technology in products that range from basic sensors to complete, fully integrated measurement systems.
Looking for similar or complementary products? Browse the following products.
We make every effort, if feasible, to maintain, service and support our legacy products.