The “one shot” balancing solutions for test cells
The “one-shot” balancing solutions for test cells
Test cell vibration analysis and engine trim balance instruments and accessories for commercial and military aviation gas turbine engines. Designed to quickly isolate engine problems and locate troubles. Rapid configuration and intuitive user interface make it straightforward and uncomplicated to use.
Test Parameters for the following engines:
- CFMI: CFM56-2,-3,-5,-7
- GE: CF34-3, -8, -10, CF6-6, -50, -80A, -80C, GE-90-94, -115, CJ-610, CF-700, F101, F110-100, – 129, -132, -400, F118-101, LM-1500, 1600, 2500, 6000 (all versions)
- Honeywell: ALF502, LF507, TFE731 (all models)
- P&W: PT6, JT3D, JT8D (all small and large models), JT9D (all models)
- PW2000 -2037, -2040, -2043, PW4000 (All Models), F-100 (all models), F-117, GG4 and other industrials.
- Rolls-Royce: RB211-22B, RB211- 524B/C/D, RB211-524G/H, Trent (all models) RB211-535C/E4, Tay (all models), Spey
- Rolls-Royce-Allison: GMA3007
- IAE:V2500 (all models)
Many other marine, industrial and military engines also supported. Call MTII.
- Up to 12 vibration channels to support experimental testing
- Up to 3 speed channels to enable testing of three-spool engines
- Up to 32 Analog Output channels to drive test cell meters and external instrumentation
- Vibration readings are converted and presented in desired units
- Display vibration data in time & frequency domain with several different formats including tables, bar graphs and X-Y plots
- Ability to balance engines that exhibit vibration peaks at up to 20 speeds
- Quickly reduce vibrations by using the intuitive WinPBS Balance Wizard
- Optional Remote Operation via ETHERNET for test cell facilities or Power Plant Engineering access
- May be fully operated and interrogated by external test cell control systems
|7500-6353K-002||Additional 4 Vibration Channels Package||adds 4 additional vibration input channel to the PBS-4100R+ system.|
|7500-6353K-004||Additional 8 Vibration Channels Package||adds 8 additional vibration input channel to the PBS-4100R+ system to the maximum limit of 12 channels.|
|7500-6316K-002||Additional Speed Channels Package||adds 2 additional speed channels to the PBS-4100R+ system, to install an N3 channel and the Balancing Tachometer input channel.|
|8000-6940||Analog DC Output Package||adds 16 channels of analog output signals that can be programmed to be proportional to measured speed and vibration readings.|
|2356-7000||Digital Data Interface Option||enables the PBS-4100R+ to be controlled by a remote host computer.|
|2075-0060||Digital Data Interface Host Computer Software||software that allows a host computer to communicate and control the PBS-4100R+. Compatible with Windows and UNIX platforms.|
At MTI Instruments, we offer advanced sensing and physical measurement technology in products that range from basic sensors to complete, fully integrated measurement systems.
Looking for similar or complementary products? Browse the following products.
We make every effort, if feasible, to maintain, service and support our legacy products.