How to Balance A Turbine Engine in Just 3 Steps
Throughout the aviation industry, whether commercial or military, jet engine vibration is an everyday concern. Maintenance, repair, and overhaul crews worldwide are tasked with monitoring aircraft engine vibration to ensure flight safety and efficient service. With around 24,000 aircraft worldwide, and growing to over 34,000 aircraft by 2025, there is a growing need to ensure that jet engines are well maintained and properly balanced. (https://www.planestats.com/mrof_2015apr)
You are invited to attend a webinar which will give you a quick, live tutorial on why engine balancing is necessary and beneficial and how an engine is analyzed and balanced, using the PBS-4100+ engine vibration and balancing solution. During the session you will have the option to ask questions and learn from the experts how easy and powerful PBS is to detect discrepancies in rotational machine dynamics and how trim balancing is used to reduce vibration amplitudes of turbine shafts.
What You Will Learn
- What is the PBS-4100 vibration balancing solution?
- How to configure the software for your engine
- How to collect data and analyze the collected data
- How to apply the recommended changes to balance the engine
- Do I need more training, and where do I get it?
Workshop Date and Time
- June 25th, 2020 1PM – 2PM EST